Bots are third-party applications that can send messages, commands or requests to users. Subscribers can interact with the bot using the built-in queries directly from the text input field in any chat. All you need to do is start the dialog with the bot and then enter the request.
Upon receiving the request, the bot can produce several results at once. As soon as the user clicks on one of them, they immediately go to the current open chat of the subscriber. Thus, people can request content from the bot in any of their chats, groups or channels.
How do I create a bot?
Just chat with BotFather and follow some simple steps as described below.
- 1. In the Telegram search, type BotFather and open a dialog window.
- 2. Press `start` and select or type in the /newbot command. You will receive the following answer:
- 3. Send the name of the bot, for example: MyFirm. Receive an answer.
- 4. Create a unique bot username. It must end in `bot` or `_bot`.
- 5. Copy the line with the API access token and send it to the technical support operator via the widget on the site. The operator will configure the bot, and you can use it to send and receive messages via Telegram.
If you have any questions, please contact us through the widget on our website!