We tell you how our client managed to reform their contact center using Verint solutions. Revise the format of the operators working and make the service process more efficient.
Our hero is an organization that provides information and consulting services to the country’s population.
About 200 employees of the call center daily receive requests from citizens. One of the main tasks of the communication center is the prompt response to incoming calls. With the help of the Novait team, our hero managed to build a call center of this scale based on the Cisco Unified Сontact Center Enterprise industrial solution.
Call center employees record appeals, complaints or inquiries through various communication channels. How to listen to all recorded conversations and analyze them? How can we improve the service of work with the population? Call center employees record appeals, complaints or inquiries through various communication channels. How to listen to all recorded conversations and analyze them? How can we improve the service of work with the population?
It became possible to solve the problems with the introduction of advanced technologies from Verint:
- ✓Verint Recording;
- ✓Verint Speech Analytics;
- ✓Verint Quality Management.
Using the Verint Recording call recording software and Verint Speech Analytics, we were able to provide our client with a tool for conducting an in-depth analysis of dialogs with citizens. The automatic selection and tracking of trends according to specified criteria helped to study in more detail and profile those issues and problems that are being contacted by the contact center. Our hero managed to reduce the average service time and improve the quality of satisfaction using the Verint Quality Management system to automate quality management processes.
For 4 months of project activity, we were able to:
- ✓Create a speech model for a client with specific vocabulary;
- ✓Improve recognition quality up to 85%;
- ✓To reduce the average time of serving the population by 40%;
- ✓Increase the satisfaction of citizens who have contacted the contact center;
- ✓Improve the assessment of the quality of staff;
- ✓Improve the process of receiving feedback on the quality of services provided;
- ✓Create a more efficient and quality customer service process.